Hair, This is something that shows or reflects the way on how you look or how you will look. The hairstyle is the thing that matters for most of the individuals. People nowadays are highly paid and are well-known celebrities because of their healthy and shiny looking hair. People who have thin hair want to get thicker hair overnight.
Similarly, the tips and advice that I will tell will help you for good.
How to get thicker hair overnight
Hair is the black or grey shiny outer looking thread-like thing which is made up of keratin protein. Similarly, It is something that is present in all the external parts of the body from head to foot. In fact, It is visible in most of all the living things found in this earth from human beings to animals. Protein namely keratin is responsible for the growth of hair the human body. If the presence of keratin protein declines then we have to suffer hair loss or thinning of hair.
Causes of thinning of hair or hair loss
1.Extreme use of cosmetic and chemical products
Cosmetic products found in the market that claims to make your hair thick and give it shine are mostly responsible to ruin it. Using such products in less amount can give your hair shine and new look. But using it on a daily basis without knowing its consequences is severely harmful. I believe natural things are always beautiful, Nature has provided you the best. Don’t ruin it by using unwanted artificial products.
2.Excessive washing of hair
Hair is very tiny threads made up of natural proteins and oil. If you excessively wash your hair or shampoo it on a daily basis can deplete the natural oil in the hair and make it look dirty and thin and ultimately leading to hair loss. You can wash your hair twice a week and use a mild conditioner.
3.Use of heat or dryer
Drying your hair with the blow dryer or any external heat is fatal for your hair growth. It makes your hair look dry and lack of nutrition. Similarly, you can use the towel to dry your hair. It will take time but trust me it is extremely healthy for your hair health and get thicker hair overnight.
4.Hereditary reasons or genetic outcomes
If you see everybody in your family have the same conditions regarding the texture of the hair then trust me its not your fault and you can’t do anything about it. If your grandfather or your father has thin hair or they have lost their hair or is completely or partially bald then it is obvious that you will have a similar condition too. In fact, It is not only about hair fall. But you have to suffer from deadly diseases and bear with it if your ancestors have one. It is brought to you since your birth. There is no fault of yours rather than nature.
If you have some diseases then it is of great possibility that your hair fall can occur. The intake of medicine in a large amount is responsible for hair loss as well. Similarly, some of the diseases that cause thinning of hair or hair loss are as follows;
4.diabetes of high blood sugar level
6. High blood pressure.
6.Stress or depression
If you are suffering from a high degree of stress in your day to day life. If there is any sort of condition of depression that it is of great suitability that one may suffer from hair loss have such conditions. Depression and stress weaken the nerve tissues of the brain and promote the thinning of hair and ultimately cause hair loss. Similarly, a high degree of anger in an individual promotes such conditions as well. Therefore, It is important to cure depression and loneliness and control anger and stress.
Dandruff is the most important cause to have for hair fall. Dandruff is white or brown powdered like substance that re stuck in your hair and mostly seen in your hand or shoulders.
Causes of dandruff
- Not washing off the oil and dirt in the hair for a long period of time.
- Stress, Loneliness, Anger or Depression.
- Immediate shocks ( Death, Divorce, Breakups, or heartbreak).
- Medical conditions.
- Use of cosmetic or artificial hair products.
8.Lack of nutrition
Nutrition is essential for the overall growth and development of the body. Similarly, For the growth of healthy hair follicles, proper nutrition is the must. Since Keratin protein is needed for the growth of the hair. We have to provide the protein to the hair. If the amount of protein and natural oil depletes it results in thinning, dryness and ultimately resulting in hair loss and hair fall.
Besides above some of the causes, the causes of temporary hair fall may be the following.
- Periods or menstruation.
- Birth of a child or miscarriage.
- Dust or pollution.
- Discontinuity in the consumption of birth control pills or any other medicines.
- Using any other pregnancy control or birth control measures.
If any of the following conditions is visible along with the hair loss then in such circumstances the individual have to be highly aware and seek to the doctor as soon as possible.
If one has a high fever along with the hair fall or frequent fluctuation in the degree of fever. Then it is the time you should meet a professional doctor to know the exact cause. If the symptoms are ignored then there might be the situation of getting or arising more worse situations.
2.Weight gain or Weight loss
The weight of the person needs to be examined. If you have frequent fluctuation in the weight then you should seek medical help. High increase in weight or an instant decrease in weight os not normal.
3.Loss of appetite
If a healthy human being who loves to eat healthy foods suddenly stops eating food or says I don’t want to eat, for a longer period of time or days. Then, One should be advised to seek a doctor to cure the situation and know the reasons behind the situations. Similarly, The doctors will certainly do some tests if necessary and give you the best advice that will change your life.
How to get thicker hair overnight
Having thicker and shiny hair is the dream or most of the individuals out there. In this blog, I will tell you some of the amazing tips that will help you in an amazing way to get thicker hair overnight.
1.Use of fenugreek hair mask to get thicker hair overnight
Fenugreek seeds also known as methi is a natural spice that creates wonders in making the hair follicles strong. However, you can use the following methods to get thicker hair overnight
How to use it
- Take some fenugreek seeds and soak them in water overnight.
- After soaking it in the water, In the morning make a fine paste of those seeds using a grinder.
- Apply it all over the head. Focus on applying it in the hair scalp rather in the hair.
- Keep it for about half an hour and wash it off with the mild shampoo.
- Try it twice a week for best results.
- It discards all dandruff and makes the hair strong in just one use.
If you cannot find the seeds of fenugreek in the market. You can easily find the fenugreek powder. You can directly buy the powder and use it in a similar way. The results you will get will be the same.
2.Use of Egg Mask to get thicker hair overnight
It is a well-known fact for all of us that eggs are the best source of protein. Eggs are not only beneficial in building muscles but also it is important for making hair thick and shiny. Therefore, you can use the following steps:
How to use it
1. Take one whole egg.
2. Break it and keep it in a bowl and mix it properly.
3. Apply it in the scalp of the hair.
4. Keep it for half an hour and wash it off with the mild shampoo.
5. Try it twice a week for best results.
3.Hot oil massage to get thicker hair overnight
Hot oil massage can be very helpful to make your hair thick overnight. In order to get thicker hair overnight, you can use olive oil or coconut oil.
How to use it
- Take either coconut oil or olive oil in a bowl.
- Heat it or 2 to 3 minutes.
- After heating, allow it to cool down for some time.
- Apply it on the scalp of the hair.
- Massage for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair the next morning.
- Repeat this method twice a week for best results.
4.Aloe vera to get thicker hair overnight
Aloe vera is a medicinal herb which is used for various medicinal purposes for many years now. Similarly, It is used to rejuvenate and hydrate the cells of the body.
How to use it
- You don’t have to do anything fancy with the aloe vera plant.
- Take a piece of aloe vera, and cut it an take out the gel which is present inside it.
- Grind it in a mixer grinder or using any appliances, You just have to make a fine paste from it.
- Apply it in the scalp of the hair for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Massaging will help you to make the blood flow all over your brain and make your hair grow better.
- Leave it for the night.
- Wash it off with the mild shampoo next morning for the best results.
5.Onion juice to get thicker hair overnight
Onion is a well-known form pf vegetable found in this whole wide world. If you have to talk about the nutrient components of onion it has high vitamin C and has amino acid, Protein called keratin is used for hair growth and is high in sulfur.
How to use it
- Take one onion and grind it making a fine paste of it.
- Apply it in the scalp of the hair.
- keep it for half an hour and wash it off with cold water.
Foods for thicker hair
Before naming each of the foods that you can eat to grow your hair thick and shiny. You should know what nutrients the food must contain. In order to get thicker hair, your diet must contain high protein and fiber along with sulfur and healthy oils.
- Fish( High in Omega-3 fatty acids or can have vegetarian omega found in the market)
- Spinach or beans ( High in Fibre)
- Nuts( Cashew nuts, Almonds or Walnuts)
- Flax seeds or chia seeds
In order to protect your hair, Please don’t do these things.
1. Stop excessive use of chemical products.
2. Protect hair from excessive heat, dryers and pollution.
4. Don’t use harsh shampoo and limit excessive washing of hair.
5. Avoid consumption of alcohol and smoking.
As per my view, these two methods are best tested and tried the method for making hair thick, strong and shiny. For best results, you can use the fenugreek seeds mask and then after 3 days you can use an egg mask. You can switch the methods consequently.